From Catherine Steiner-Adair, author of The Big Disconnect: Protecting Childhood and Family Relationships in the Digital Age via the Huffington Post:
- Don’t put your baby in front of a screen. Ever.
- And think hard about putting your toddler in front of one, too.
- Teachers can tell if your child is getting too much screen time.
- Your kids hate your screens.
- Just because we can be connected to work 24/7 doesn’t mean we should be.
- Screens aren’t good for your marriage. And that’s not good for your kids.
- In order to be a good parent, you need to take care of yourself.
- Sorry, but you really don’t know what your kids are doing online. But that doesn’t mean you should give up trying.